- RSS Channel Showcase 8121332
- RSS Channel Showcase 2920786
- RSS Channel Showcase 1258815
- RSS Channel Showcase 5667988
Articles on this Page
- 03/13/13--19:27: _kushandwizdom: Cli...
- 03/13/13--19:30: _dollychops: Gaga i...
- 03/13/13--19:32: _Photo
- 03/13/13--19:33: _Photo
- 03/13/13--19:47: _fuckyeahmacklemore:...
- 03/14/13--08:40: _Meeting this dude! ...
- 03/14/13--16:17: _ain’t nobody messin...
- 03/14/13--20:14: _late-night-london: ...
- 03/15/13--07:27: _Photo
- 03/15/13--07:29: _ruineshumaines: Th...
- 03/15/13--07:31: _rouss-e: the-vogue...
- 03/15/13--07:32: _Photo
- 03/15/13--07:35: _cany0ufe3lmyhe4rt: ...
- 03/17/13--19:35: _so… um can this jus...
- 03/18/13--20:11: _Photo
- 03/18/13--20:21: _Photo
- 03/18/13--20:23: _Photo
- 03/18/13--20:24: _Photo
- 03/19/13--13:59: _"I was raped by fou...
- 03/20/13--16:18: _tomorrowings: heis...
- 03/13/13--19:27: kushandwizdom: Click if you want more love/life quotes like...
- 03/13/13--19:30: dollychops: Gaga in NYC
- 03/13/13--19:32: Photo
- 03/13/13--19:33: Photo
- 03/13/13--19:47: fuckyeahmacklemore: cause growing up everyone always does
- 03/14/13--08:40: Meeting this dude! @twitchthis1 #jeremystenberg #tillys...
- 03/14/13--16:17: ain’t nobody messin with ma clique #tillys #family #clique...
- 03/14/13--20:14: late-night-london: Karl Who?! [×]
- 03/15/13--07:27: Photo
- 03/15/13--07:29: ruineshumaines: The Written Words, street art by Mobstr.
- 03/15/13--07:31: rouss-e: the-vogues: cheap monday ♡ follow for more ♡
- 03/15/13--07:32: Photo
- 03/15/13--07:35: cany0ufe3lmyhe4rt: treeeevillage: fr4mework: pluqsnotdruqs: t...
- 03/17/13--19:35: so… um can this just be out now? #ironman
- 03/18/13--20:11: Photo
- 03/18/13--20:21: Photo
- 03/18/13--20:23: Photo
- 03/18/13--20:24: Photo
- 03/20/13--16:18: tomorrowings: heislikefireburningthroughtime: missannoyingnerda...
Gaga in NYC
cause growing up everyone always does
Meeting this dude! @twitchthis1 #jeremystenberg #tillys #throwbackthursday #tbt #me
ain’t nobody messin with ma clique #tillys #family #clique #workfamily #168
I love him.
I’m just putting this out there.
Honestly, there’s a lot of pure hurt and tiredness in Oliver’s eyes and it’s been obvious throughout Bring Me The Horizon altogether. I mean when they had that interview and he was all like “a nice person can be suicidal” and it just goes to show his sensitivity and sense of emotion and I think that’s why I love their music so much. What he puts into the lyrics is pure emotion and it kills me to know that anyone let alone Oli go through what he does. When it came to Bring Me The Horizon, I found them when they first started out and then Suicide Season came around and it was heartbreaking. After that everyone started to bash them as a band, and I’m glad I withstood all of the shit people said about them because they’ve grown into such a wonderfully put together band. Their lyrics, their emotion, their way of life, their everything. They’re a true band. You don’t find a lyricist like Oli everyday- and I feel like a lot of people take that for granted even though he’s probably the most known guy of the group. He’s not really taken seriously or given the appreciation he deserves- he’s honestly one of my heroes for what he’s done and what he’s put himself through to please us fans.
^ god bless
so… um can this just be out now? #ironman
“I was raped by four men in one evening. I got drunk and tried to say no. What did my predators do? They told me to drink more. They shoved a bottle in my face and told me to keep drinking. Drink till I was drunk enough to fuck them. I blacked out. They urinated on me. They assaulted me. They shoved foreign objects in my body, anally and vaginally. They took videos. I was just 16 years old. The video was sent around my entire school, and I was bullied every single day of my senior year of high school. I lost all of my friends. I was physically and verbally abused by peers and people I once called friends. Someone tried to set me on fire in the hallway during passing period. Nobody sympathized with me. Nobody cared about the fact that because of these events, I was trying to kill myself every single day. I was cutting myself, making myself puke, showering upwards of fifteen times a day because I felt filthy. I was scratching and peeling the skin off of my body because I was dirty. I looked at myself like I deserved what I got. The world saw me as dirty, so I began to see myself that way, too. My rapists were praised by my peers for their deed. I never had a voice. When I first learned about the Steubenville incident going to trial, I was overjoyed. Because Jane Doe’s story was my story, and if anyone deserved justice, it was her. She would get the justice I never got. She would change the tide of the rape culture movement. Despite the horrific events that occurred, I knew that the justice served would help ease her pain. But she didn’t get justice, and now she has to witness this news coverage, favoring and sympathizing with her attackers. Pain is not an accurate word to describe what she is feeling right now. Pain is the simplest term you could use. As a rape victim and an aspiring journalist, I am disgusted with the way this case was reported on. Jane Doe’s rapists deserve their suffering in prison. They deserve more. They do not deserve to be sympathized with. They made their stupid decision, and they deserve whatever consequences come their way. If you don’t want to be labeled as a rapist, don’t fucking rape.”
- Anonymous comment left on the CNN petition demanding they apologize for sympathizing with the Steubenville rapists (via driesvanno-youdidnt)
this is the best thing in the entire world
she should greet jane as if nothing happened and see how jane reacts
i always need to reblog this
That once Amazing person…
courtney is living the dream
I’M SCREAMING CAN WE BE BEST FRIENDS